Friday, October 03, 2008

Are You Addicted to Digital Video Recording?

My most recent staff writing over at SavageScience.Com has been posted and for those of you that are stuck between your Digital Video Recorder and your remote - well - then you'll clearly understand Mixed Martial Arts & The MMA Addiction...

MMA and the DVR Addiction
By Mike Wilkerson - Staff Writer, SavageScience.Com

I am a white, 38-year-old heterosexual married man who loves MMA.

My name is Mike Wilkerson, and I am an DVR'd MMA Fight Junkie.

(Crowd says, “Hi, Mike...”)

It all started more than a year ago - on Father's Day - a warm a sun-shiny day that allowed me to revel in the brilliant experience that is fatherhood. We had returned from a day out at our local residential park, complete with Bar-B-Q, cold drinks, beach balls and sunburn - ah, how the white irish skin of the Wilkerson clan burns a lobstah-red. While taking a delicious ice-cold shower to begin the reversal of red-skinned fortune, my wife came to the bathroom to tell me about this "thing" she saw on television while channel surfing. "Some men are fighting - in a big cage, and some are wrestling!"

Click here to read more about MMA and The DVR Addiction...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home