Friday, September 26, 2008

Woot! Here It (They) Is!

We all are looking for deals - ways to spend LESS money to receive MORE percieved value. I've long talked about the little-known beneficial service that is "Froogle", a function of Google that I will happily spout about to customers, friends, family (hell, even the dude that came to clean out our drainage ditch was looking for something and I gave him a business card with Froogle.Com on it) about. It's all about finding great things, for better prices than you can by walking into a store, and having it delivered to your desk/home/trailer/knapsack/whatever and I'm all for focusing on anything that will allow you to do that online.

Recently a co-worker of mine - John - had mentioned a website he frequents called "Woot!" Being as involved in the blogging community as I am I've added this to the listing of the many blogs I frequent, and I'm happy to recommend this site as well to those of you that are lookin for deals, especially on things that are outside the realm of something you'd go "looking for" but might want. A deal is featured each day and a variety of services, reviews, and details are provided for you to give you a really well-rounded look at things you truly might never have stumbled upon but will be grateful you did find after you acquire them.

Check it out and when it comes up on YOUR screen, be sure to give it a collquial, "WHOOT! There It is! "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home