Friday, September 26, 2008

F2Chicks Check out Route 66...

So finally an evening in (good, gawd, it's already 1:20a), and I'm surfing through the other blogged-dug-ins at The St. Louis Blogger's Guild (a new organization that I've just joined - expect a post on that this week as I flesh out a draft I've been working out since I joined), and I came upon The F2 Chicks Road Trip where they will be leaving here from St. Louis, and heading to Santa Monica, California, via the gorgeous route that is Route 66. A road trip is something I've always wanted to participate in, and have now and again, but a jaunt a couple of hundred miles over the border into Canada to fish with idiot college friends is something completely different than what these ladies have in store. It's something I've always wanted to do but have never had the opportunity to do - until now that is!

I will be following them on their epic journey here and even sent along a donation to keep their effort fresh at their next waypoint! I encourage you to do the same and to visit their blog here. Tell them Mike Wilkerson from 2GuysTalking sent you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're awesome Mike!! :) We're about to head out the door here in a few on our way to Springfield. We'll have to meet up when I get back in town!!!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home