Thursday, September 25, 2008

Caption Hunt: HEROES (Season 3 Premiere)

Show Viewing Date: 9-22-2008
Show Title: Heroes: Season 3 Premiere
Network: NBC
Reviewed By: Mike Wilkerson - 2GuysTalking

Intro:

I remember finishing the first entire season of "HEROES" on DVD, after the first set came out. I had originally watched spotty episodes of it when it first came out as my hectic schedule allowed, and I was determined to get to the entire series when it came out on DVD to be prepped for Season 2 when it arrived. As with many planned things recently in our lives, I completely missed the second season of "Heroes", but I still have great admiration for the actors, the production designers and the people coming up with great writing in the Heroes crew. In an homage to them, and one of our Caption Hunt/TelevisionReviewBlogs writers (Kip Lewis, who has a great new child - a gorgeous blue laptop that I would surely consider bonking him over the head and taking) following Heroes, I invited him over to my home theater last nite to watch the grand and different 2-hour premiere which I will now dialog here via The 2GuysTalking Caption Hunt Review series. Grab your popcorn, your soda pop, and strap in.

Click here to learn more about The Caption Hunt and What I Thought of The HEROES Premiere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home