Friday, September 26, 2008

Blogs are a'Twitter for Twitter...

Thankfully I have been able to drink from the computer knowledge bubbler/fountain/whatever your area of the country/world calls it since the mid-90s and my first Compaq all-in-one that bought me into networked and social computing and graphics from my drawing talent. That being said I notice something called "TWITTER" being used not only as a promotional tool via websites and news radio programs, but also via bloggers to help "stay in touch" with people that read their blog, their family, and other "friends" of whatever nature.

We can all read about "what TWITTER is" via WIKIpedia all-day long but what I've had to cull things down to lately, simply because there aren't enough hours in the day is postulated in the question below.

The question goes out to those of you reading my column today - What am I missing with the TWITTER train and why should I book a ticket? I am online via one form or another all day long for breaks, or lunch or in the evenings taking care of Podcast Network stuff, so where and how would it benefit me? It's time to chime in and tell me your thoughts on how something like Twitter, will be more than just something else I've got to schedule time for.

Let's hear it, folks! (Click "COMMENT" button below and exude deliberately...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home