Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Loving It When a Plan Comes Together...

It's not often that I'm "right" and so when it does happen I shall trumpet it.

Late last year, when The 2GuysTalking: 24 Podcast was nominated for Best Entertainment Podcast, and Best Podcast, we rubbed elbows with some outstanding podcast shows that were available on the web. One that stood out, perhaps because of the subject matter, or that they had multiple hosts that included "a chick" - I'm not sure which, I wanted to secure and have The Galactica Quorum Podcast on our original content podcast network.

Finally, as the new year arrived, we did - The Galactica Quorum Podcast is giving our network a shot and folks - the traffic they've enjoyed so far makes the head reel. It's clear to me that there are a series of shows, that enjoy a very solid and like fanbase and we've been able to collect much of that interest via the podcasts that are currently available on our network.

Whether it's their engaging interviews with Galactica-based stars (which is what's rocked their bandwidth world recently - interviews with stars always do), their banter between eachother that reminds me a lot of great podcasts gone by, or their professionally done website stuffs, The Galactica Quorum Podcast has their collect Podcast briefcase together and I am very proud to have them as a participant in our network.

It also makes me understand how I need to follow my gut and initial instincts more and not think things to death ;)

Check out The Galactica Quorum Podcast via our 2GuysTalking Podcast Network website, or visit them directly. Tell them what you think of their show and website resources. I'm certain you won't be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home