Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Never the Two Shall I See...

Ahh, who'd have ever thought that the first post of a new year would be concerning two of my most hated items: Monty Python and Clay Aiken.



Clay apparently will be the focal point for a grand, new Broadway show called "Monty Python's Spamalot" in creator Eric Idle's old role. He talks about lots of pressure, lots of opportunity -- right, and then the second picture available in the article the one shown above: Clay Aiken choking the chicken.

What pieces of artistic genius in this combination am I missing here, folks?

After seeing the first photo I realized how much Aiken reminds me of someone else that I really like - but who is also grating on the nerves - Martin Short. And what is it with the pseudo-JohnTesh hair there?
Check out the pictures below and let me know what you think!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home