Sunday, September 21, 2008

Caption Hunt: Shark Swarm on Hallmark

Show Viewing Date: 9-21-2008
Show Title: Shark Swarm
Network: Hallmark
Reviewed By: Mike Wilkerson - 2GuysTalking

Intro:

I can still remember - vividly - the first time I saw the movie “JAWS”. While I’ll save that always-entertaining review for perhaps yet another future Anniversary DVD Pack release, I will share a surprisingly and strangely entertaining review of a made-for-tv movie called “Shark Swarm” that includes, action, intrigue, corporate greed, mysterious bio-altering sludge, save-the-Earth goodness, and complete suspension-of-disbelief-or-die here on The 2GuysTalking Caption Hunt Review series.

Commercials Captioned: Yes - Hallmark has always been on the leading edge of providing great and on-going closed captioned entertainment. Every single preview of this show, and each and every commercial shown during the commercial breaks were all closed captioned. Very well done, Hallmark.

Opinion Review:

Yes - you are reading this right. I actually sat through a made-for-TV movie on Hallmark. While I would usually avoid much of what is way-too-soap-opera-story-ridden drama for me, they have shows that I gravitate towards - in this morning’s case, MASH, which preceeded something called ‘SHARK SWARM.” After my last guffaw a the final Hawkeye Pierce joke this morning I sat through the preview of SHARK SWARM, and noticed what was a cavalcade of actors, all collecting in an Actor Swarm that included...

Click here for more on this entry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home