Saturday, November 27, 2004

Pictures to Last a Lifetime...

It's about 3:30 in the morning and I've just completed a very significant update to my personal website online. While completing this portion, I've come to realize how empty my own personal picture albums are in general. I also notice that the advent of digital cameras being available made a significant different in the availability of pictures which in itself is no huge surprise.

I guess I'm just stumped in general by how few pictures I have of myself (especially my younger self) and am very happy that my family was able to provide me with some so flesh out the details.

What kind of pictures do YOU have of yourself from say, age 1 to age 25? Surely it's more than then handful I'm able to dig up on my own.

Be sure to take a peek at my website and let me know what you think: it's beginning to become a great outlet for time and effort for me and I had forgotten what "doing things for me with my own time" was like.

It is refreshing and I'll need to make sure I take the time to do more soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home