Monday, November 22, 2004

A Fantastic Pugilistic Pantheon...

Saturday evening, I was witness to a fantastic sample of the sweetest science.

Never before have I seen the unbridled, raw spirit of battle in this showcase of slugging, punching, footwork and unanticipated shock. While I was expecting each of the participants to give a fantastic showing, my experience better than I could have ever anticipated.

Oh yeah -- There was also a Sugar Shane Mosely, Winky Wright boxing rematch, but I didn't get to see that. It was on at the same time SportsCenter was on when they were showing the highlights of the "end" of the Pacers/Pistons game -- which also heralded the end of common sense and professionalism in the NBA.

FYI: Pantheon: A group of persons most highly regarded for contributions to a field or endeavor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home