Sunday, November 07, 2004

Love It or Leaf It...

The Fall this year has brought us wonderful weather in mid-Missouri, averaging in the 60's complete with sun, energetic afternoons and a light breeze at 4:30pm.

While the weather is great, as is being a home-owner, there is always a flip side.

What being a home owner with a nice piece of land also brings, is the inevitable clean-up of leaves that have made their way to the ground after a long, festive growing season.

My wife and I have been collecting leaves for most of the weekend in an effort to get the nicely growing grass for the lawn dude that's coming from a local lawn and pest company here in our area. We have high hopes that we will have most of the lawn cleared for his arrival later tomorrow.

Needless to day, when I blink, I see stacks of leaves taller than my hips, and the throb of the blisters on my hands.

Mmmmm, I love owning a house :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home