Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Break out the calendars! Learn more about NEW MEDIA!

Hi there everyone! I wanted to send a note to everyone in the St. Louis/surrounding area about a great event that's coming up in tandem with The Wentzville Chamber of Commerce. I'm going to be hosting the first of what I hope is an on-going series of informational events about new media with them and YOU'RE INVITED!

Check out the link below to the most recent Wentzville Chamber of Commerce Newsletter and please tell your friend and RSVP for an event that should be very well attended. Plan on lots of discussion and get your questions ready! I don't know everything, I'm not a "social marketing expert" (because there is no such thing) but I am creative, I have good ideas and I'm always willing to start new relationships that bring business to everyone and the economy. New Media will bring your business, and you personally completely different perspective and interaction that you'd have never had otherwise.

See you then and feel free to comment here! See you in August!

Mark Your Calendars!
Thursday, August 20th:

Social Media and All of Those Other Things People are Talking About!
Join us on August 20th when our featured speaker, Mike Wilkerson from 2GuysTalking.Com, fills us in on Facebook, Twitter, RSS Feeds, Podcasts and more.
What are they?
Why should my business be involved?
What other low-cost internet marketing tools are out there and are they right for my business?

Read on via Page 2 of the most recent Wentzville Chamber of Commerce Newsletter for July, 2009.

Cheers!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lisa B said...

That's really cool. Sounds like its going to be a very informative session!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home