Saturday, June 13, 2009

Leather and Flesh Collide - It's not what you think :)

Ahh, the satisfying sounds of leather and flesh striking. It's not some racy movie I'm watching - it's what's featured inside of THIS week's "The Ultimate Fighter" review for SavageScience.Com and note - it's my first "10 Skully" review EVER. Check it out by logging on via the link below and remember to tell me what YOU think so I can use your comments, thoughts and opinions in my season-ending "ALL FAN INPUT" review. Let's hear it!

It's week 11 of Spike's "The Ultimate Fighter" and it's never been clearer - the faster they get to the fights and discussion of them, the more satisfied I am. There are currently several reality/real-time fight shows in production via a variety of networks and I hope that ALL of them take into account the desires of people like me who want to get the details, and get straight to the action. The "drama" that sells so many other avenues of storytelling that Spike lost BIG with last year with The Ultimate Fighter needs to simply go away. Get us into the game like we start THIS 11th week of The Ultimate Fighter for SavageScience.Com! Let's get to this week's review!

As with many of my online reviews, I'll be reviewing this episode in a "stream of consciousness" format, giving you essentially what I'm thinking as the show airs. I encourage everyone to send feedback in regard to any of the points below and let's use this opportunity sounding-off point to tell us what YOU think about this year's Ultimate Fighter season.

-- The fights are set via voiceover from Mike Rowe: I cannot tell you how much I love just having Mike Rowe set up the fights and we're essentially into the first series of discussion about the fights, the comparison of training between the two teams, and eventually into fisticuffs. This is how ALL shows about fighting should be managed and they help to craft one of the best episodes EVER.

Click here to read the entire review by Mike Wilkerson at SavageScience.Com...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home