Sunday, June 07, 2009

Fight Reporting Galore! Thanks for the messages!

Greetings, everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for taking the time to contact me about last nite's STRIKEFORCE event here in St. Louis! We'll have a special edition review podcast later this week detailng the events of last's nite's "MMA Virgin's Nite Out" that'll offer something really special. It's great to see how strong the interest in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) is not only locally but around the nation as it continues to grow faster each week.

I wanted to make sure that everyone had a chance to read my most recent MMA reviews of SPIKE's "The Ultimate Fighter" for the last several weeks in another focused effort to get people interested. The Ultimate Fighter is now entering into the semi-final rounds of the series with the show's finale happening in the early days of July. Read on below to read any of the last three reviews I completed for Savage Science.Com and please feel free to tell me your thoughts! It's all about perspective and we're always interested in questions and stories from everyone!


====== Links to Reviews of The Ultimate Fighter at SavageScience.Com

The Ultimate Fighter Review - Week 10

It's another wonderful Wednesday evening as I begin the recording of this week's The Ultimate Fighter on Spike! It's all come down to the 10th week which unveils the first round of semi final bouts for The Ultimate Fighter! There are some really great fights waiting to happen and I'm curious if my match-ups but more importantly my picks will make their way to Las Vegas to stand in the ring via the finale! We'll find out about those and much more as I begin my SavageScience.Com-inspired review of the televised Mixed Martial Arts showcase right here!

The Ultimate Fighter Review - Week 9

Season 9 cues up via my DVR as I settle in for an evening with my wife of viewing one of our many favorite fighting-based retrospectives, "The Ultimate Fighter" on SPIKE! This week's episode provides all of us something to remember - the real-life peril of "expectation." In a world where the news is rife with diagnoses of life that churn the stomach, and television programs slowly turn fantasy into a skewed reality, it's great to see episodes of a program like this one presented this week for Spike's "The Ultimate Fighter." Why, you ask? I'll dialogue that more below as we take on the review of the 8th week of The Ultimate fighter for SavageScience.Com!

The Ultimate Fighter Review - Week 8

As the weeks of this season's "The Ultimate Fighter" continue, I am more and more reminded of how much I would really appreciate knowing more about the process of how the fights are selected but more importantly - what criteria, status hurdles and INFECTIONS do to play havoc with the process of the show overall. It's another part of the game that The Ultimate Fighter could provide fans, potential fans and more. Will we see more of it? Is the program fated to repeat some of the same mistakes in previous seasons? We'll find out as we begin this 8th week review of The Ultimate Fighter for THE SAVAGE SCIENCE!

All of Mike Wilkerson's Artciles at SavageScience.Com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home