Saturday, June 20, 2009

TwitBookSpacerPReSSLinkBlogaxoriffic!

I’m trying to remember when I WASN’T telling people what I think about – SOMETHING.

When I was 11 years old, I can remember wanting to create my very own talk show. To be able to grab a topic, audience and bestow not only my perspective about what I’ve seen, heard, experienced, but also to collect the viewpoint of others who share or have a different opinion than I do.

While I’ve been an actor and artist since I was a kid, being able to take the artists, creative talent and turn it into my own stage didn’t really begin until 2004. I’ve been blogging about a variety of things since 2004. Since then, I’ve been fortunate enough to surround myself with a continually growing cast of people that provide perspective on things that are new, exciting and something we want to tell everyone about.

Over the years we’ve been exposed to a variety of tools that make telling people about “what we’re talking about” a lot easier and I wanted to make sure to share how we’re using “New Media” tool a wide array of tools have been invented to convey information to the largest amount of people possible.

Read on below and see how I’m using these great tools to increase the footprint of my own personal presence and that of The 2GuysTalking Podcast Network.

The Blog: I can’t emphasize enough how important having a “blog” has been for me and for The 2GuysTalking Podcast Network. The ability to chronicle what I experience, what my network is doing, and how other people can quickly find out anything you care to share at a chance and look at the history. While there’s always benefit in having something “custom”, anyone can set up and start their own blog in less than 5 minutes now. It’s a powerful part of any presence online and truly can act as a “core” of information transfer. The networking ability alone that a blog (especially when you join cool people in The St. Louis Bloggers Guild).

Read the rest of this entry at The St. Louis Bloggers Guild Website...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home