Saturday, February 10, 2007

STAR WARS Wafts Mikeward...

Today I had the pleasure of inserting yet another category into another project I started called the 2GuysTalking Television Review Blogs and I have to tell you - it really was very exciting.

Long have I been a science fiction fan, which can often be traced back to the stories sheathed in a galaxy far, far away. The initial STAR WARS offerings for me were really so much more than just movies, but a launching platform for imagination, a foundation of solid, industry-credible storytelling, and the seed for creative thinking overall. I had hoped for much more from the second series of three movies and while the third provided me with much satisfaction, there was still a void: a passed-over sense of completion that I can't quite explain.

When I went to STAR WARS Celebration III now almost 2 years ago, I felt that sense of wonderment again as we were introduced to the next step of evolution for the STAR WARS franchise - a live-action and animated series were on their way, and folks - the first reports are coming back in those regards and I am thirsty for more. Check out the 2GuysTalking Television Review Blogs Website entry I just made now to read more about the upcoming animated series and stay tuned for more as the reports, details and rumors trickle in. It's another taste of the future, and folks - I'm hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home