Saturday, January 20, 2007

Communication is IMPORTANT...

I have to tell you - this gave me one of the widest, strangest smiles as I was walking out the door this last Friday on my way home to work on our podcasts, and - what the HELL is this?



If you've ever seen one of those regular CB-radio antennas, ok, no worries. If you've ever seen one of those "bullwhip" CB-radio antennas, ok, boy that's impressive. But folks - what DIMENSION does this antenna allow you to connect to? In the case of NORAD somehow losing power, I am almost certain that this Illinoian could drive to the rescue and help assue that not only could we monitor the airspace of the entire United States, but also get every single HDTV station to the 13" screen on their dashboard. Amazingly huge, folks - I couldn't laugh, or smile completely because I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing. Thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home