Thursday, December 01, 2005

Fourth Horseman Alert - Articulated, Animated Shakin' Ass Frosty...

Is there any way that my Christmas shopping experience can not be besmirched by the unforgettably tainting vision of Frosty the Snowman shakin' his ass at me?

Sadly, the answer is NO!



Whilst shopping in the local Michael's Craft Store with my daughter this evening, what before my wandering eyes should appear? Frost the Snowman, shaking his articulated, shiny-white-lighted 4-foot-tall bare ass at me.

Just when you thought it was safe to jump in the SUV and shop...

Saddle up, and prepare to count the fourth equestrian participant.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm all for getting the house all decorated for Christmas (hell, i did it for the first time this year with lights and all)...but some things are just tacky. This is one of them.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like big butts, and I can not lie.......

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home