Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Cross-show Appearances...

Those of you that are friends from The ATLAS, a science-fiction fan organization in the St. Louis area (that I am the President of) will know how many times actors are reused in shows. It's become almost a kind of game with many of the crew and is quite fun.

I had the first season of "24" on in the background while working this evening and I heard a strange voice that I was sure I heard. After realizing that it was someone that I'd clearly heard previously, I went back and looked at it and low an behold!

Those of you that watch "NCIS" over on CBS will recognize the name Pauly Perrette, the girl that portrays "Abbey" on NCIS. She made her way into a pre-NCIS episode of "24" as the lady that picks up Jack's wife, Terry on the when she is stricken with emotionally trauma-induced amnesia.

Super cool and great to see Pauly again!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great observation...the last time I saw something like that was when I realized Jin from Lost was one of Jack's boys on 24...I believe in either the first or second season...its pretty cool when you see them on another show and have to do a double take...

11:12 PM  
Blogger Mike Wilkerson - 2GuysTalking said...

Ahh, Jin.

Another note about that actor (whose name by the way is Daniel Dae Kim http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0196654/ ) is that he shows up on one of the only other shows that I watch, "The Shield" as a - you guessed it! Asshole councilman that is a bigger asshole than Acevedo is!

It's great to see him work, and even greater to hear him speak in a tongue that more of us can understand. I suppose if I'm ever in a jam I can hire Joong to interpret for me.

Snort!

Great eyes, Brian. Keep the game going and let us know more about Cross-show Casting!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home