Friday, May 27, 2005

Musical Baton Throwing...

A great friend of mine, Brian Wahoff, has "thrown me the musical baton" to which I respond to the questions below and then ask three friends to do the same.

While despicably in the "chain letter" mentality, I accept this baton and post the following.

Enjoy!

The Musical Baton

Total volume of music files on my computer

Wow: This will amaze the masses: 2.xmb lasting 5 minutes or so - the Song “Wear Sunscreen”

The last CD I bought was:

STAR WARS: Episode Three Soundtrack Multi-pack with Special Edition DVD included. Prior to that was the “24 - Three Seasons of Music Soundtrack” from one of my all-time favorite television shows.

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me

Billy Joel - Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel)
Disturbed - Droppin’ PLaTeS
A Charlie Brown Xmas - The Peanuts Theme Song
Metallica - Shortest Straw
Journey - Party’s Over (Hopelessly in Love)

Three people to whom I’m passing the baton

Christine Hallowell - Fellow Crewmember, USS ATLAS
Larry Barnes - Super Cool California-based Internet Buddy
Fred Wilkerson - My Dad

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Total volume of music files on my computer - 80.6 MB
(My favorite music listening environment is my car.)

The last CD I bought - Office Space Motion Picture Soundtrack
("Damn It Feels Good to Be a Gangsta" - Geto Boys)

Five songs I listen to a lot, or mean a lot to me -
"Let the Day Begin" - The Call
"The Main Theme from Star Wars" - John Williams
"Enid" - Barenaked Ladies
"Picture Perfect Morning" - Edie Brickell
"Scenes from an Italian Restaurant" - Billy Joel

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like I'm doin' alright for an old guy...
We have 1.9 G of recorded music (all from in house CD's)

The last CD we bought (an excellent choice BTW) was
"The Five Blind Boys of Alabama"

Five Fav tunes

"It's Not for Me to Say" Johnny Mathis
"How Do You Keep the Music Playing" Tony Bennett
"The Legend" Conway Twitty
"Somewhere in Time " theme from the movie
Movie theme from original "Halloween"

Want answers you can use?
visit "Fast Freddie" at:
http://www.wilkiesworld.com

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home