Tuesday, June 07, 2005

4th Horseman Alert - Just Add a Bloody Chainsaw and a Border Crossing...

As I prepare to collect my wife from work, I checked my mail and to my surprise - a news story sent by one of may readers.

Because truth is stranger than fiction, I shall let the first paragraph speak for themselves:

"Man With Bloody Chain Saw Let in to U.S.

By MICHAEL KUNZELMAN, Associated Press Writer

BOSTON - On April 25, Gregory Despres arrived at the U.S.-Canadian border crossing at Calais, Maine, carrying a homemade sword, a hatchet, a knife, brass knuckles and a chain saw stained with what appeared to be blood. U.S. customs agents confiscated the weapons and fingerprinted Despres. Then they let him into the United States. "

Check the horizon folks, because the 4th horseman is apparently carrying all of the apparatus listed above, and a giant "OK" US Customs stamp on his ass. For those that care to read on, I've included this link to the article. A note to the interested: The picture of the guy truly does tell a thousand tales.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You wonder how we haven't had more 9/11's with shiyt like this going on. Incredible. We should just put a sign around all of our necks that say "please kick me"...or better yet, "please bomb here".

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home