Thursday, March 03, 2005

Solid Quality Online Entertainment...

If you've ever thought about it, it's probably on the web. In fact there are clearly things on the web that you have never thought about. The problem with the web is that so many things are of such substandard quality it's hard to sift thru to find that diamond in the rough - and I've just added another diamond to my Favorites Folder.

I am so very proud to have inspired many people in my life, but none more so recently than one of the people I work with - Brian Sirimaturos.

Brian and I collaborated recently to get him a family website that has become a JOY to read, review, and share with other people that either want or have considered a website.

His blog entries are solid and entertaining, his gem of a child just glows as do the parents, and it's great to see the family community that is coming to his website participate in an online experience that makes my gums stretch so regularly every time I read it.

Please take just a few minutes to visit his website at:

http://www.bigebee.com

Be sure to "Register" as well so that you can get to the very entertaining blog entries, the polls and more: You will enjoy it - surely.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mike thanks for the comment. I take that as a huge compliment from someone like yourself who has several top notch sites and a fantastic writer. I appreciate you setting the website up for me and designing it to where I just hit off a tee...

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home