Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Election Hangover - Are You Still Suffering?

I was listening to an entertaining radio show (via this radio station: tune in sometime, it's worth it) on the way home later this evening and the host was talking about his watching of the election coverage on television last evening.

After watching the cover from 10pm or so, he had drifted off to sleep, waking up every hour or so to a news update that "it still wasn't over", again, and again, and again.

When he got to his station that morning, he realized how completely worn out he was and realized that he was suffering from "Election Hangover": Something that I too am suffering from.

I think I only woke up three or so times during the evening in front of the talking heads mumbling about how "neck and neck" it was and the computational impossibilities of Kerry winning continued to compound.

I have high hopes that with a good nite's sleep tonite I will be able to shake my EH and continue my week.

To those of you also suffering from EH, take the 10 o'clock news and two Looney Tunes Cartoons and call me in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home