Saturday, October 30, 2004

Halloween Day - Quickie Costumes...

This year, I can't believe that I've known what I wanted to do for a costume WEEKS before the actual date of the event and it's a completely original idea:

This year, I will don my Jedi Knight Robe, custom paint my face like a skull, wear my Boston Red Sox cap (which I cannot wear at work for fear of being STONED TO DEATH ;) ), have a black shirt and pants set with super red "Sox" and be:

~ The Ghost of World Series Past ~

My wife and I will be attending a party with friends from a local science-fiction fan club that I am the president of (The ATLAS - http://www.ussatlas.org) and it will truly be fun to just show up at the party and participate.

I've also included a couple of links to websites below, for those of you that have complete procrastinated yourself into ridiculum:

Costume Ideas with Things Around the House (from iVillage)

Ridiculously Quick and Gittr' Done (from CostumeZone)

More after we're done and perhaps some pictures.