Sunday, October 31, 2004

Halloween Party Success!

The party my wife, daughter and I went to was excellent! Among the costumes that evening was a dude dressed as a guy from STARGATE - SG1, a Karate participant, an Andorian (from STAR TREK), a "chick" from the 50's, a honey bee, Superboy, and of course, yours truly dressed as "The Ghost of World Series Past."

I am proud to say it was not only a great evening, but I was voted as Best Costume!

I proudly claimed my Lord of the Rings 16-month Calendar for 1st Prize and enjoyed the rest of the evening!

We watched the most recent "VAN HELSING" starring Hugh Jackman and a host of for all intents and purposes, naked ladies. We missed quite a bit of it talking with friends and tending to our daughter, but it looked action-packed. I think we'll give it another shot when we can pay attention to it. Many thanks not only to our friends that attended, but to Christine for hosting the party!

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Halloween Fancy Dress ideas said...

Good range of costume that people had on, I like some of the choices. Love the fancy dress costume that you chose!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home