Thursday, June 22, 2006

Protesting a Soldier's Death?

I can remember about a month ago when I heard that this was happening, but I am happy (?) to report that their numbers are dwindling significantly. Still, the fact remains that there are those that will protest a young man's final senf off - I just have to shake my head at that one, folks.

I was reading CNN this evening and saw another great entry from Captain Dan, and thought I would point everyone there. He is a man that IS literally the boots on the ground experience, and helps to put everything into what is the "must be understood" perspective. My thanks again to Captain Dan, to CNN, and to the people that chime in to his post. "Helmut"'s brother would be and is proud. I'd like to hear what you think about it. Hit the link below and be sure to chime in at the LTG Forums.

Link to CNN - Captain Dan's Continuing Adventure:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,199794,00.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home