Monday, March 13, 2006

The Gift of Gab...

For a couple of years, a friend of mine and I have been talking about the show "24", along with a growing number of other people in my workplace, in my volunteer organizations and more. One of the things I've always wanted to do was have a talk show and offer up a stage for those that are interested in the same things I am the chance to chime in. I think I've been able to do what with a variety of things in my life so far, but with the assistance of my friend Brian Sirimaturos, I'm taking it up a notch.

We've created a conglomerate called "2GuysTalking" that is currently offering up 2 different shows online. The first is "The LunchTimeGab" that offers a taste of personal information with a vocal-blog flair, a dabble in politics and entertainment and fun. The second is the first in what I hope is a long series of shows called "2GuysTalking" which takes something from the entertainment industry and picks, prods, praises and pummels in the same grand fashion that our cube discussion often roll, but at a whole new level. It also allows people to share in the discussion and share their viewpoints on the same things via a great website that we've made online. Our 2GuysTalking focus at this point is "24" the hit show now in it's 5th season which is simply just one of the all-time best shows on televsion. Those of you that have been reading my blog here will enjoy the chemistry that Brian and I have created and we hope that you will tell some of your friends and family about us.

Click Here to Gab Now!


Both shows are entertaining, bring the potential to think, and our goal is to get you talking BACK to the recording that you're hearing so that you will chime in online and help us make The LunchTimeGab at al a really great and successful project.

Where is it going? Who knows at this point, but it's something fun, memorable, and entertaining and I have every intention of continuing to offer the best we can.

Give it a sniff - you won't be disappointed.

2 Comments:

Blogger William Shatner's #1 Fan said...

24 is an okay show, I guess. I like Star Trek better myself. If you like smart TV shows, maybe you should try watching Star Trek.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Who is this Brian guy? You need to go solo!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home