Saturday, April 23, 2005

SWC3B - Blog Tells More Than People in Convention Area...

I can't believe most of what's happening currently. We've been in a mall since 10am and I just read a blog on my Sidekick about the goings-on down the street.

While I'd love to be the one to tell you all of the things included in this blog, alas- I am not.

New news however: stuffed in a small corner of the mall was a ticket sales person for the Indiana State museums "Lord of the Rings Trilogy Expedition" which starts October 6th and continues thru January 3rd next year. I think that'll make a great extended Away Mission later this year.

For those interested, here is the link to the new series (two of them) basics, the line details (6-7 hours???) and more that is updated as mine is.

Cheers!
--cptmike via sidekick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home