Friday, April 22, 2005

SWC-3 Bloggage... Sleep Ended with the Call of the The Force...

Good Grief! I didn't sleep a wink! I am leaving the house now to take our Dog Zeta to the pound. I have a couple of friends stopping by the house later on to housesit for the weekend and then it's time to grab the vehicle. 8 valiant souls on on their way to Indianapolis, IN enroute to what is sure to be one of the largest gatherings of Science Fiction Fans: STAR WARS Celebration III!

My sleep was interupted with strange visions of meeting people I had known in my childhood: I was wearing a black shirt that said "I'm Mike Wilkerson: Remember Me?" on the front, and on the back is a giant "THANK YOU GEORGE." Weird.

In any case, the blogs that appear from now on will include the header: SWC3 - Whatever the Title Will Be -- Look for those this whole weekend at the links below!

I also have learned that every electronic news agency will have someone there blogging the whole weekend so it's great to be in such neat company. Please feel free to chime in on the comments and we'll take a gander as we can during the weekend and when we arrive back home on Sunday!

For reference, be sure to check out the links below for more information:
- STAR WARS Celebration III Homepage: http://www.starwarscelebration.com
- Mike's Blog: http://grabthewheel.blogspot.com
- Mike's Website: http://www.mikewilkerson.com

Cheers!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike: That's soo cool!

Be sure to keep us updated - really wish I could go and holy shit - Lucas is going to be there?

What do tickets cost? Indiana isn't that far from St. Louis is it?

Let me know!

Sarah

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you buy me some outrageously priced action figures and STAR TREK schwag? I'm sure you'll see some there. Give your crew a high five and remember - feeeel the force flow.

-Ravenwood

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time, and make sure to steal a life size Yoda for me. If not ask George for one, We're tight like that. May the Force be with you young Padawan.

Chinaice

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home