Monday, March 28, 2011

Another Cool Push - The Westplex, 94.1 - Thanks, McCarthy & Friends!


Good morning! I've compiled my notes and links that I mentioned inside of the first of many regular reviews I had with The McCarthy & Friends Show this morning. My thanks again to Kevin McCarthy and Fred Zielonk and I look forward to educating the public in regard to the truly smart television that IS out there! You just have to know where to look!


-- The Westplex Online:

-- McCarthy and Friends Online:

94.1FM via The WestPlex: 6:00 AM - 9:00 AM --- Mike's Segment Begins at 8:30am!

McCarthy and Friends: Fun, Intelligent, Informative, Entertaining and a little "different!" News talk for the Westplex with a sense of humor to start your day. Check out my new television/entertainment segment at 8:30am every Monday morning!


-- The 24Podcast from 2GuysTalking:

-- The DEXTER Podcast from 2GuysTalking:

-- DEXTER from Showtime:

-- Chicago Code (from The Shield Creator):

-- IMDB Listing for Jennifer Beals:

-- IMDB Listing for Jeessica Biel: (Sorry!):

-- The 2GuysTalking Perspective Review of X-Men (2000):

-- Kitchen Nightmares:

-- American Idol:

-- The Travel Planner Podcast with Kevin and Sue McCarthy:

-- Details About The Birds:

-- Fringe - Renewed - Survived the Friday Night Slot of Death:

-- The Thin Man Series:


Still have questions about anything that we'd talked about? Make sure to tell me and we'll get answers for you now! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home