Friday, April 09, 2010

LOST is FOUND - With the LOSTChatter Podcast...



Alright, fine - I'll admit it.

I am not (yet) a LOST Fan. I watched the first two seasons of the program and as much as I like the intrigue, drama, and gooney smokeyness of "the monster" I just wasn't being handed anything I thought I was getting anything from. My two orphaned LOST DVD sets still sit in my theater's collection racks as we speak.

There IS however new energy in seeing what will happen on LOST. Why? Because the show's about to end, that's why. Fans have been wondering how the program is going to "end", what the answers to the now hundreds of questions will be, and just what kind of (if any) satisfaction we're going to derive from this program that has harness the attention of so many across the world.

There's a podcast that's been around for years that I've had the fortune to have in my podcast stable of programming at The 2GuysTalking Podcast Network that is not only getting stellar download totals, but offers up TRUE salient thought about the things most people DON'T talk about in other LOST-based podcast. It's called LOSTChatter, headed up by Erik Blythe, and what I've taken from it is that this is much more a COMPANION podcast, than just some stupid episode review program. In addition to giving you the thought of the program's weekly installments, they also take the time to to crack open the other not-so-straightforward clamshells that the program offers and talk about THOSE as well. Thsi factor is what, in my opinion, has made the podcast the hit that it is and continues to be.

Here's the most recent informational insert from their most recent show:

"Things are starting to come together now! Desmond may be the key to everything, but what does that mean exactly? And are the Widmores manipulating things behind the scenes? Join us as we look at the great reveals from this week's episode and discuss the new questions it presents."

Take time to listen to this great LOST-based podcast via The 2GuysTalking Podcast Network and be sure to add to the discussion they provide. Feedback is ALWAYS coveted by podcasters and trust me: the discussion that you have with Erik and company will be one to remember.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home