Thursday, April 08, 2010

Get Bit By the Bloggers Bug! Kah-Runch!

Greetings, everyone!

My name is Mike Wilkerson and I am the creator of Bloggers Bug.

I have been utilizing the Internet since the early 90's and have loved taking what the Internet offers, turning it on its ear, and finding a way to help it allow me to succeed and to find "cool opportunities for sponsors to have their messages conveyed via the Internet."

My original blog, "Grab the Wheel" was established the day that my wife and I found out that we were going to have a lovely daughter who has become a focal point and gift not only to us, but to everyone she meets. Jade has been the focus of more blog posts than anyone can count and she and my wife Gloria continue to inspire me in all things, both personally, during my work day, and beyond.

My blogging experience continued when I launched my 24 Blog now 5 years ago, to follow each and every episode of the hit Fox show, "24". Thousands would come weekly to see what I was talking about, to discuss the detailed, outside-the-box bullet points I provided and - it was just so much fun, engaging and allowed me to tell people what I thought about what I saw while watching my favorite television program.

My 24 Blog was ultimately the original seeds of what has become an incredibly successful, vibrant and ultimately therapeutic "2GuysTalking: 24 Podcast" - the most popular and longest-running 24-based podcast on the planet. It has changed literally the way I live my life, has increased the Digital Footprint exponentially for a variety of advertisers over the years and allowed me to construct an original content podcast network of 11 shows that continues to grow.

When I started to promote our shows inside of 24-centric forums and online discussion centers, I would always find that people were initially skeptical and who can blame them, right? After all, it's supposed to all be about "interaction and community" rather than promoting outright what you want people to know, understand or learn about. So I worked out relationships with the various forums and websites to put my informative postings about our 24Podcast.Com episodes into their sites listings and suddenly - ALMOST Nirvana.

Since that day, I've wanted a place that people, in particular bloggers, could share, inform, engage, and PROMOTE the things, experiences and events that they want to.

All of that happens here at Bloggers Bug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home