Monday, July 23, 2007

How to Learn the Value of Potter's Realm...

I have to admit, with legitimate fear from wanton wand-based attack, that I am not nor have I been a Harry Potter Fan.

I nearly fell asleep on the previous movie, and the movies prior to that really had me in a listless "is-it-over-yet" state, surely akin to any of the spells that Harry and his crew can/have/might ever cast.

I have always wondered what is "the best way" to find more interest in this epic, earth-shattering and clearly popular series of stories and I think I've found it:

My podcast partner, Brian Sirimaturos, and his wife, Amy, have begun a series of "Harry Potter Book Report Podcasts" on our 2GuysTalking Podcast Network, and while I initially thought it would only be something to attract more traffic to the Network - it's become very much like what the 2GuysTalking: 24 Podcast has become to so many of the people that listen to it. It is a review, by FANS, telling people that have the same level or less knowledge regarding the series, what there is to like about the realm of Harry Potter.

Their "call it as they see it as 2 married-with-children fans" flavor can offer to those not yet smitten.

Their banter is outstanding, their knowledge of the material is stupendous, and the length of each of the casts so far is SUPERB. Give it a sniff over here on our Original Podcast Network and be sure to send them Email! They always appreciate it (just as we do!)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home