Sunday, July 01, 2007

Nielsen Ratings - Where do YOU rank?

While we've listed and talked about them in the 2GuysTalking: 24 Podcast, something I don't think we've ever tried here at the Television Review Blogs, is asking YOU, the reader - are you actually WATCHING what is listed as "number 1, etc" in the ever-glory-dictating Nielsen Ratings? Here's a listing of the current Nielsen Ratings and my takew on it as of July 1st, 2007, and I want to hear from everyone!

1. America's Got Talent
-- I've never seen it other than flipping through, like with so many other talent-based shows. If you watch, why?

2. Dateline NBC
-- I've watched the same amount of "Idiot Pedophiles Caught in the Act" jerky confessionals, but more than not - not really. Have you watched this and if so what OTHER THAN, the "Caught in the Act" segments can you tell me you've seen?

3. So You Think You Can Dance
-- I have never seen this show, but read about McCartney's Ex being on it. If you watch, do you have any interest in dancing or are you watching a celebrity television show where they're just dancing?

4. Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
-- I have four or 5 glowing testimonials from coworkers, but I've not seen anything other than a commercial here and there.

5. Deal or No Deal
-- I've seen this because it's where I would get a nap in before "24" Ha! Any Howie lovers out there?

6. NCIS
-- This is the only show that I capture on Tivo and watch after I've captured like 10 episodes straight. I like Mark Harmon, I like the chemistry of the cast, the stories are a bit outlandish, but hey - what isn't nowadays?

7. CSI
-- I've seen my share just like you have, but nothing when it's new. How about you?

8. Law & Order: SVU
-- I've seen pieces of this while flipping through, but never seen a complete episode of it.

9. Two and a Half Men
-- I'm not a current Charlie Sheen fan. Have you seen it and do you recommend it?

10. CSI: Miami
-- I've seen probably 8 episodes of this in total, because I've always thought that lead actore David Caruso left for moviedom WAY too early and really does have some skill. I've not followed it but it apparently has audience. Are you watching it?

So there we have it - where do YOU rank in the Nielseon Rankings? Let us know now by surfing over to the TelevisionReviewBlogs.Com and let us know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home