Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Another Unfortunate Movie Title...

I can remember well the day my wife and I went to see "The English Patient". We went there with the knowledge that there were some significant war overtones, some planes, and probably a love story.

We were pretty much bored with "The English Patient" and wouldn't take the time to see it again.

I noticed an advertisement recently in front of a CNN News download for a movie called "The Constant Gardner" which just so happens to star Ralph Fiennes again and I have to wonder - is there ever though put to movie titles like this? The subject matter looks outstanding in this one, but the title: Eeek.

What do you think? Are there other movies that have missed the mark on creating a title? Can you name one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home