Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Fun, Spooky, BUSY Time of Year...

Umm, excuse me. Can you tell me where my October went? It was just - right here.

October has always been source of fun, entertainment and engagement for my family and I, but that's nothing new. I've ALWAYS enjoyed October, a month that has offered up new epic tales of baseball conclusions, television series, movies of all kinds and memories of Halloween festivities that continue until this day.

I've recently re-connected with so many people via a variety of New Media resources (Facebook leading the way, with Twitter and three happy-accidents following in second place) over just the last two weeks, which has offered up something truly special. Those new contacts with old friends (and enemies :) ) have allowed me to have an outstanding revisit to memories long-gone-by that have come out in many of my writings and subsequent podcasts that have really created a series of entertainment I'm proud of.

Click the links to the items below and please let me know if there's something YOU remember that these memories, reviews and podcasts remind you of by leaving commentary here!

ScreenRant.Com Feature Scribings:

Baseball Films: An Undeniable Lineup of Hits!
Read it now! Listen to it now!

Fun for Everyone Halloween Feature Films!
-- Part 1 Read it now! Listen to it now!
-- Part 2 Read it now! Listen to it now!
-- Part 3 Read it now! Listen to it now!

Horror Plus Crime = Se7en - A special review of "Se7en"
Read it now! Listen to it now!

I'm also going to tuck links in here or the rest of my usual weekly work so that you can enjoy those as well. Don't forget to log into The 2GuysTalking Contact Form to tell us what you think of all of these items! We're always interested in what YOU think!

The 2GuysTalking: FlashForward Podcast:
A complete review of ABC's FlashForward...
-- Week 4 Read it now! Listen to it now!
-- Week 5 Read it now! Listen to it now!

The 2GuysTalking: SavageScience-style Podcast:
A complete review of SPIKE's The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights!

-- Week 5 Read it now! Listen to it now!
-- Week 6 Read it now! Listen to it now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home