Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Have a 1st Grader...


It's been pretty easy to 'cloak' the grey hair. I've been able to drop 40+ pounds in the last year and feel great and able to tackle my always-growing listing of duties both work and family based - but what does one do when you realize that you have a 1st grader in the house? The answer? Take pictures! I snapped this picture after taking Gloria to work and in our short, 8-minute drive, I suddenly realized how much fun Jade had at her first day of 1st grade today.

I know I have fallen asleep at my desk while working into the wee hours, but I can't remember when I fell asleep and was so - ready to be sleeping as Jade is here.

Do YOU have a new back-to-schooler that has recent sawed logs instantly? Tell me YOUR story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home