Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What's More Holy Than The Gillian's Island Theme Song?

I've had the pleasure of working with an impressive creative spirit in the form of Shelly Schneider for more than a year now as one of the many podcasters on my network. She's been absent a while but not for good reason. She's recently crafted her FIRST BOOK, which will be available everywhere, and also available on our network. I'm proud to announce that she's returned to the podcast realm for a new season of great, family-based, Mom-perspective podcasts that I know you will enjoy. Congratulations, Shelly!

With that said, enjoy this brand new "Life on the Half Shelly" Podcast and please be sure to use her feedback form to send her feedback to congratulate her on a very impressive achievement. -Mike2GuysTalking

The Life on the Half Shelly Podcast:
Gilligan's Island and Being Holy(er)

"Lately, I've been praying for the desire to be more "holy". And during lent I tried to put that desire into practice. I'm human though, and being holy isn't even a day-to-day thing, it's a minute-by-minute thing. On a recent Lenten Wednesday, I chose to be right - not holy. I grew up watching the shows that TVLand and Nick at Nite now call "classic". Does that make me feel old? You bet. Do I care? Of course not..."

Also: Look for more details about Shelly's New Book, "Life on the Half Shelly", in stores and on Amazon.Com soon!

http://www.lifeonthehalfshelly.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home