Friday, November 28, 2008

A One-Stop "The Shield" Answer Shop

The Answers to The End of "The Shield" - What Happened, What We Felt and What It All Means

I have been anticipating the end of "The Shield" since the end of last season. While I was engaged for season 6's finale, I have to tell you I was ultimately disappointed last year when The Shield came to an end. That's all changed this year and I've just completed watching an outstanding end to what is one of the greatest television series in history. While researching time lines for another review I was writing I noticed that really, most of the reviews online on't really give any definitive answers on what happens as The Shield ends with this episode, "FAMILY MEETING." To that end, I have constructed a one-stop answer shop for what happens to the characters featured in the series finale of "The Shield." Enjoy your read and please provide your comments on this outstanding bookend to a series that will be long remembered.

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO STOP READING - SPOILERS ABOUND BELOW! ---------

--------- Ellen Charmichael: The infamous, Billing's-slandered "Bitch/Dyke Lawyer" finally meets Dutch and asks him to alter his original semi-support statement for Billings so as to spare city turmoil and departmental embarrassment - she ends up giving Dutch her card which is gracefully accepted.

Click here to read more of this entry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home